Monday 21 October 2013

Miss. Representation - Rhetorical Questioning


So in class my partner and I have watch the movie "Miss. Representation" and look rhetorical questions. Rhetorical questioning means a question asked without being answered. The title of the film is "Miss. Representation". My argument is how women and girls are treated unfairly in the media. The devices and examples I seen in the film is for rhetorical question is “ Am I good enough?” lots of women and girls say things like what the female actress says in the movie to real life women and girls. This help's to argue the filmmaker perspective because women and girls are being used and treated unfairly in the media compared to the men and boys.

3 comments:

  1. I really to agree with you when you say lots of women and girls ask "Am I good enough?" Keep up the b-e-a-u-tiful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right Ming you got to a good point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how your blog post is organized.

    ReplyDelete