Tuesday 22 October 2013

My Opinion of the Movie "Miss. Representation"

So now I'm going to tell you guys my opinion about the movie "Miss. Representation". I am going to tell you my opinion about the movie in my own kind of thinking. Personally, I think that it was a good idea to make a move about how women and girls are being treated unfairly in the media but my question is "will a lot of different kinds of people want to watch this movie?" "or will it be just women". The movie really made me feel like men have ruled the media and things are not going to change just quickly. You have work on things to be able to change. I still think everything is a start even if little. The actors and actresses in the movie state that everyone has to come together to help stop the media posting unfairly pictures and articles about women and girls to post to the media. I personally think this movie has changed the way I look at models in magazines and women on the the web. They are setting the bar way to high up and making impossible standards for women and girls to follow. I learned in the movie that almost all of the photos you see are edited and photoshopped to make women perfect but in reality women and girls aren't prefect like shown in the media and in magazines.

Here is the like to the home page of the movie "Miss. Representation".
http://film.missrepresentation.org/

Thanks for reading my blog post.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you made a point by saying "Things are not going to change just quickly. You have to work on things to be able to change. I still think everything is a start even if little"
    I think that is a very true thing that you said, and that even if its just a small step, its still a step forwards!

    ReplyDelete